Plush Puppy Coat Rescue is the ultimate intensive conditioning treatment that will bring a dry or damaged coat back to life.
Coat Rescue is a restorative coat treatment formulated with a natural blend of oils and pure plant extracts. It works to restore strength and elasticity to damaged and dehydrated coats.
The treatment is suitable for use on all coat types and is exceptional on brittle coat hair.
An extra-deep treatment works brilliantly for a bitch that has had a litter, or if the coat has got away from you and looks dehydrated and in desperate need of moisture.
Infused with naturally blended essential oils and pure plant extracts including:
- Kaolin (French Clay White) is brilliant for helping to resolve skin issues due to its high levels of silica that nourish, moisturize and balance while also stimulating circulation. It is incredibly gentle and mild.
- Almond Oil offers incredible hydration and a high source of antioxidants. An anti-inflammatory with moisturizing abilities to soften and nourish ageing or damaged skin that can reduce itchy, dry and irritated skin.
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties and may stimulate circulation that can encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Sage is very effective in restoring weak brittle hair.
- Seaweed extracts protect the hair and infuse it with vitamins while adding body and shine. Limp and lifeless hair can greatly benefit from seaweed nutrients.
- Soya protein offers excellent hydration with a high source of antioxidants and softens hair fibers from harsh damage, adding shine to dull hair. Strengthens hair root to minimize hair loss.
- Sesame Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and calm itchy skin conditions and offers excellent hydration
- Castor Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to calm itchiness and helps to treat dandruff.
For an extra-deep treatment mix a tablespoon of Coat Rescue with a cup of warm water to disperse the treatment evenly and thoroughly. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. This is wonderful restorer.
Directions: After shampooing, rinse thoroughly. Apply diluted Coat Rescue directly to damp coat by hand or sponge. Leave on the coat for 3 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Condition after if required. Dry and style as normal.
Dilution Rate: 1:3 (1 part conditioner to 3 parts water)